Designer: Essense of Australia Style: D586 Lace-up Size: 12 Colour: Off-white with off-white tulle Silhoutte: Empire Height: 5ft3in wore 3.5in heel Alterations: Minor/minimal stitch under arms Location: Cork Condition: Excellent as new worn once
I have decided to part with my much loved Essense of Australia dress. I still love it and was so comfy for the whole day of my wedding abroad.
1. Colour: Off-white taffeta with off-white tulle
2. Sweet-heart neck line
3. Elegant and classic empire-line and with detachable lace capped shoulder straps.
4. There is delicate diamante and embroidered detail throughout the dress
5. Bodice is boned and lace-up
6. The train falls beautifully behind with the scalloped lace-edging falling below the edge of the taffeta (see attached pic) giving a beautiful effect as you walk up the aisle. The train can be looped up to the skirt (forming a bustle) or for dancing in the evening.
7. Professionally dry-cleaned
Contact The Seller